NHTV Breda University
University of Applied Sciences
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is a renowned institute that was one of the first to offer English-taught programmes. NHTV was founded in 1966 as an institute offering management programmes in tourism and leisure and in this field, it is still the largest and leading education institution in the world. Nowadays we are offering English taught academic Bachelor and Master programmes in the fields of Games & Media, Hospitality, Leisure, Tourism and Mobility.
Most of NHTV‘s study programmes are taught in English. The institute recruits foreign professionals and almost 12% of the total student population is from abroad. International business and international cooperation are key elements in NHTV's curriculum, both from a social and cultural perspective and from an economic point of view. The cultural mix is a fertile breeding ground for open-minded, curious and wordly -wise students.
NHTV prepares you for the management-level positions in an international setting.
International accreditations from for instance, the UN World Tourism Organization underline the quality of education. In the quality of rankings of Studiekeuze 123, an independent review of accredited study programmes in higher education, all NHTV study programmes have scored first place within their categories.
Currently, NHTV has approx. 7000 students from over 50 countries, who join each other in mixed classes. This means you will not only learn about the Dutch culture, but also about the cultures of your classmates!
Courses at NHTV Breda University
- Business : International Logistics and Transport Management
- Business : International Real Estate and Facility Management
- Design : International Game Architecture and Design
- Engineering : International Traffic Management
- Hospitality : International Hotel Management
- Hospitality : International Tourism Management
- Hospitality : Tourism Science
- Media : International Media and Entertainment Management